eNEW BEGINNINGS ONLINE PARENTING CLASSES
Help Your Children Thrive After Divorce
Enroll below to start our 6-session program for parents who have been referred by a court
We offer both 6-session & 10-session classes to build parenting skills for both mothers & fathers
Learn how eNew Beginnings Program can help support your work with parents & children
Watch a great example of what “one-on-one time” looks like. Want to find out more? Sign up for our parenting class below!
WHAT PARENTS LEARN IN OUR COURSE
eNBP is the Nation’s Leading Research-Based Online Parenting Classes.
eNew Beginnings Program teaches tools within the four building blocks of effective parenting after divorce or separation.
- Positive activities to have more fun with your children
- Listening tools to get your children to share more
- Effective tools to decrease your children’s misbehavior
- Practical tools to protect your children from conflict with your ex-partner
Thousands of parents and children have experienced tremendous benefits from the New Beginnings Program.
Click on the image below to learn more…
- Separate versions for moms and dads
- Choose the 6-session or 10-session course
- Simple yet powerful easy-to-learn tools
- New lessons presented in each session
- eNBP gives you the time needed to really practice the tools with your children
- Research shows the more you use the tools the greater the benefits
- Automatic email and text reminders
- Available online 24/7, sign on and off at your convenience
- Free course handbook and tip sheets
- Highly interactive
- Learn from parents who have already benefited from the program
- Built upon the best research available
- Extremely engaging
- Completely online
- Use on any device – desktop, laptop, tablet, phone
- Content available:
- 6-session course
- 10-session course
- 6-session course
A Closer Family and Happier, Healthier Children Await You
Here’s a quick inside peek at our beginning online parenting course.
Unit 1 provides an introduction along with how to use the program, but most importantly, the importance of putting the children first.
We Have Separate Programs for Mothers and Fathers
Along with free online parenting class – our 6-session course has a free trial opportunity. The links below will tell you more about this.