The Highest Level of Scientific Evidence Matters!
THE ONLY ONLINE PROGRAM PROVEN TO REDUCE INTER-PARENTAL CONFLICT AND IMPROVE PARENT-CHILD RELATIONSHIPS
Referring Parents to Our Online Parenting Class?
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD AN INFORMATION SHEET YOU CAN PROVIDE TO PARENTS WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM KNOWING ABOUT OUR CLASSES
What’s in the eNew Beginnings Program?
If you are a court professional, you may give our evaluation course a trial run to find out!
Enroll in our 6-session Dad’s course
This bundle includes a free preview of the 6-session father program. Please note the evaluation will expire 60 days from initial registration. We would love to hear from you – your feedback is important to us.I want to try your 6-session Dad’s Course
Enroll in our 10-session Mom’s course
This bundle includes a free preview of the 10-session mother program. Please note the evaluation trial will expire 60 days from initial registration. Please do give us your feedback – we would love to hear from you.I want to try your 10-session Mom’s Course
The New Beginnings Program is Internationally Recognized by Leading Scientific Journals and Registries of Evidence-based Programs
For Judges, Family Lawyers, & Mediators
- Most thoroughly researched online course for divorced and separated parents
- Reduces inter-parental conflict
- Strengthens post-divorce parent-child relationships
- Improves children’s mental health problems
- Healthier children = happier parents
- Shows parental initiative and engagement with their children
- Easy and affordable
- 6 sessions, 30-45 minutes per session
- High levels of parental satisfaction
- Complementary online tool to use with both in-person therapy and telehealth
- Separate versions for mothers and fathers
- Choice of either 6-session or 10-session course
- Reduces children’s anxiety, depression and aggression
- Simple, powerful program that improves parenting skills and reduces inter-parental conflict
- Researched and evidence-supported online course for divorced and separated parents
- Online version of in-person NBP, which reduced involvement with the criminal justice system and use of mental health services
- Highly interactive, tip sheets, free printable handbook, follow-up emails and texts
Help your Clients Communicate Better
This is a win-win for you and your clients. By enrolling parents in our eNew Beginnings Classes you help parents learn respectful communication skills and anger control. Allowing their relationships – with their children, their ex-spouse and even you, to grow.
Outcomes parents learn from our courses:
Improved parent-child relationships
Protecting children from conflict
Setting clear and realistic rules
Reduced conflict with ex-partner
Improved listening skills
WHAT PARENTS LEARN IN OUR COURSE
The Nation’s Leading Online Program for Divorced and Separating Parents
The eNew Beginnings teaches tools within the four building blocks of effective parenting after divorce or separation.
- Practical tools to protect children from conflict
- Reduce interparental conflict
- Decrease children’s mental health problems
- Listening tools to get children to share more
- Improve parent’s relationship with children
- Effective tools to decrease children’s mis-behaviors
- Positive activities to do your children
- Strongest evidence-based program available
WHY WE CREATED the eNEW BEGINNINGS Program
We wanted to focus on the children
Watch the video of Irwin Sandler, Ph.D.
“We developed the online New Beginnings Program for a very simple reason – to make it easy and affordable to access the most well-researched program for divorced and separated families with children.”
eNew Beginnings Program: Online Parenting Class for Courts
The online version of the New Beginnings Program – the most well-researched program for children of divorce
THE ONLINE PROGRAM PROVEN TO REDUCE MULTIPLE PROBLEM OUTCOMES USING THE GOLD STANDARD OF RESEARCH – A RANDOMIZED TRIAL
CONFLICT BETWEEN PARENTS
CHILDREN’S PSYCHOLOGICAL ADJUSTMENT
Find Out How We Can Support Your Work With Families
The developers have 30 years of experience working with families. We understand that professionals have different goals for their parent education programs. Please contact us to discuss how the eNew Beginnings Program can support your goals.